It's easy to change the language of Excel. You can do that from the Options menu.
Version before Excel 2013
Unfortunately, for all the Excel versions before 2013 - the package languages are no more available ❌❌❌
Formerly, it was necessary to buy a specific package language and install it; not friendly 😡
Version after Excel 2013
With the version of Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019, and Office 365, it's very easy to change the language and free 😉
- Go to the menu File > Options
- Then you go to the menu Language (1)
- You can visualise the languages already installed (2)
- But if the language you want is not installed, you can download it (3)
Install a new language
In our situation, we want to install the Spanish language. So we click on the link Install additional display languages from Office.com. And a new dialog box with the languages available for downloading
- Select the language you want to install
- Then, click on the button Install
- Then, your computer opens your browser directly to the download page of the chosen language 😍😍😍
- Run the installation
- Wait a bit and a new language is installed on your Office version 😃😃😃
Change the language of Excel.
Changing the language is very easy.
- Select the language you want to load
- Click on the button Move up to move the language to the first position
- Click on OK to validate your selection
- Restart Excel and now, all your Office Apps are in Spanish 😍😎
The following video explains how to install a new package for Excel 2016